What to Expect in Divorce
Connecticut family law attorneys advise you
Rutkin, Oldham & Griffin, LLC was established in 1982 by experienced Greenwich and Westport family law attorneys dedicated to providing clients with complete solutions to matrimonial and domestic disputes. You may have numerous unanswered questions regarding your future after divorce. Our team at Rutkin, Oldham & Griffin, LLC ensures that you do not have lingering questions about the divorce process. We clearly explain the steps, what to expect at each stage, and how we effectively and efficiently:
- Develop a strategy — Our team thoroughly discusses your goals and develops a clear strategy for obtaining your desired outcome in matters regarding child custody, visitation, parenting decisions, financial support and division of property.
- Address challenging issues — Using our diverse knowledge, our team advises you on the most effective approach to estate planning, taxation, real estate, child support and custody issues.
- Prepare your divorce papers — We prepare your divorce petition and all motions with a clear picture of how to most efficiently and effectively reach your objectives.
- Conduct discovery — Through assertive discovery techniques, our trial lawyers collect crucial information and evidence to prove your claims to business interests, real property, valuable assets and benefits and to support your parental rights.
- Negotiate for the most advantageous agreement — Our lawyers aggressively negotiate the best possible settlement through mediation.
- Advocate for your rights at trial — Our litigation attorneys are formidable opponents who doggedly advocate for your rights throughout your divorce trial.
- Resolve post-judgment issues — After your divorce, we handle modifications, enforcement and relocation issues.
Consult our knowledgeable Westport and Greenwich family lawyers for answers
Learn more about what you should expect during the divorce process. Call the Rutkin, Oldham & Griffin, LLC Westport office at 203-227-7301 or our Greenwich office at 203-869-7277 or contact us online to schedule your consultation.